1. Log in to the school website and click on the East Learning (Note: The left hand side of the icon)
2. Select Infant or Junior as needed
3. Select your grade level
4. This will take you to your grade level page which the parents of your students will see. (Here is an example from grade 3)
5. In the sidebar on the left there are links to information about your grade (Academics, Activities, Outdoor education, Personal and Social Education, Service and Announcements).
The "Announcements" link is only available to head of grades and will not be visible to other teachers when they log in to this page.
6. The announcement page is replacing the ebrief page. To create a new announcement, click on the Announcements on the left hand side.
7. This will take you to a page where you would write any news that is relevant to the entire grade level.
8. Click on the New Post button to create a new post.
9. Change the Title of the post from "Untitled Post" week and date of your post (eg. Week 1 - August 19-23)
11. If you would like to add pictures into your post, put your cursor where you would like to put your picture and select Insert > Image from the menu bar.
12. Click on Choose File.
13. Find your image and select Open.
14. Another dialogue box will open. Click on the picture so it is highlighted and select Ok.
15. The image may display in your post as a different size than you would like it to be.
To change the size, locate the popover display bar. To the right of the word "Image" you have options to place your image left, center or right of your page.
Beside that you can select the size of the image as small (S), medium (M) or large (L). Select the size that you would like for your post.